Registering "new" or "returning" students please click:
You can click HERE to view. To view cover and inside cover click HERE.
Please use the upcoming events window to the right to view upcoming events at CHS.
***CHS would like to try a new registration process for the 2016-2017 school year. This is where you will pay fees, check lockers, adjust schedules if needed, and take care of any additional paperwork. We are aware some have multiple students. If you have 7th or 9th graders, please try one of these times to attend because of 7th grade orientation, and 9th grade will issue iPads. You do not need to make multiple trips, please pick a time that works for you. High school students remember to be issued your iPad a parent/guardian has to be present.***
9:00 AM -10:00 AM -- Monday, August 15th 2016 -- 7th Grade (Orientation)
10:00 AM -11:00 AM -- Monday, August 15th 2016 -- 8th Grade
1:00 PM -2:00 PM -- Monday, August 15th 2016 -- 9th Grade (iPad issued)
2:00 PM-4:00 PM -- Monday, August 15th 2016 -- 10-11th Grade
9:00 AM-11:30 AM -- Tuesday Morning, August 15th 2016 -- Open Registration Time
1:00 PM-2:00 PM -- Tuesday, August 16th 2016 -- 12th Grade -- Open Registration Time
Monday, August 22nd, FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL -- 1st BELL @ 7:55 AM
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT - Auditorium
?CHS/CJHS BELL SCHEDULE:
School Day 8:00 am – 3:55 pm
8:00 – 9:15 1st Hour (A/B Block)
9:19-10:16 2nd Hour
10:20 – 11:17 3rd Hour
11:21 – 11:36 Reading Groups
11:36 – 12:06 One - Lunch
12:10 – 1:07 4th Hour
1:11 – 2:08 5th Hour
2:12 – 3:27 6th Hour (A/B Block)
3:31 – 3:55 Academic Support (Daily)
**Practices 4 pm to 6:05 pm
**Buses depart school at 6:15
The SAGE .:
Click Here or use the News link above for past editions.
The updated 2016-17 Student Handbook is online.
CHS 2015-2016 SCHOOL GOALS
#1 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students will improve performance in all areas of content. (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students:Improve performance in all content areas: (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science), by 1 to 2 points as measure by the state assessments (PAWs, ACT Suite & MAP).
* Increase their love of reading as measured by library check out, reading group participation (interest grouping), outside of classroom reading observations and surveys.
* Improve content literacy by reading across curriculum … classroom performance and demonstration/observation.
* Regular PLC meetings focusing on individual and group of students’ performance data to determine needs for growth. Across all curriculums … CBA’s, MAP, PAWs, and ACT Suite.
#2 Goal:Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by working to ensure students are given the opportunity to understand and experience the natural consequences of their choices.
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Will have the opportunity to understand and experience the natural consequences of their choices by developing a 1-5 year (working/continual) growth plan, then monitor progress yearly.
* Opportunities to visit post high school opportunities to develop interest.
* All 9th-12th graders will have counsel to develop a 1-5 year growth plan…that will meet current educational plans and post high school plans.
* Yearly monitoring meeting with school, student and a parent.
* In reading groups or academic support (daily), Journal or discuss choices and natural consequence experienced.(monthly)