JH TR @ EVANSTON scheduled for April 28th
Election Week May 1st - May 4th
Election Day Thursday, May 4th
Lagoon Tickets $43.00 cash only
available at the CHS office
contact Lynne for details 279-3272
Test Dates Coming Up:
-MAP May-TBA (7th-11th)
Internet & Technology Safety Seminar @ SV High School - Recording
*Canvas Student Login*
Sewing Club: Time: Everyday -- 7-7:45 AM
Mrs. Harmon's Room
*You are responsible for own material. Mrs. Vonda Teichert will be the advisor for this volunteer club.
CHS TRACK ROSTER JH TRACK ROSTER
CHS/CJHS BELL SCHEDULE:
School Day 8:00 am – 3:55 pm
8:00 – 9:15 1 Hour (A/B Block)
9:19-10:16 2nd Hour
10:20 – 11:17 3rd Hour
11:21 – 11:36 Reading Groups (4th hour)
11:36 – 12:06 One - Lunch
12:10 – 1:07 5th Hour
1:11 – 2:08
2:12 – 3:27 7th Hour (A/B Block)
3:31 – 3:55 Academic Support (Daily)
**Practices 4 pm to 6:05 pm
**Buses depart school at 6:15
#1 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students will improve or maintain current levels of performance in all areas of content. (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Improve or maintain current levels of performance in all content areas: (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science), as measure by the state assessments (PAWs, ACT Suite & MAP).
* Increase their love of reading as measured by library check out, reading group participation (interest grouping), outside of classroom reading observations and surveys.
* Improve content literacy by reading across curriculum … classroom performance and demonstration/observation.
* Regular PLC meetings focusing on individual and group of students’ performance data to determine needs. Across all curriculums … CBA’s, MAP, PAWs, and ACT Suite.
#2 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by working to ensure students are given the opportunity to know and understand the natural positive and negative consequences of their choices. (Being CLASSY)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Will have the opportunity to know and understand the natural consequences of their choices by developing a 1-5 year (working/continual) growth plan, then monitor progress yearly.
* Opportunities to visit post high school opportunities to develop interest.
* All 9th-12th graders will have counsel to develop a 1-5 year growth plan…that will meet current educational plans and post high school plans.
* Yearly monitoring meeting with school, student and a parent.
* In reading groups or academic support (daily), Journal or discuss choices and natural consequence experienced.(monthly)