JV FB @ Lyman on August 29th is now in COKEVILLE with Mtn View
ADDED Freshman VB w Evanston 4:00 August 31st
JHVB @ Farson changed to Sept 8th @ 4:00 instead of the 9th
VB @ Farson on Sept 9th starts at 4:00 & 5:00
Registering "new" or "returning" students please click:
Please use the upcoming events window to the right to view upcoming events at CHS.
Monday, August 22nd, FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL -- 1st BELL @ 7:55 AM
AUGUST 24th 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT - Auditorium
CHS/CJHS BELL SCHEDULE:
School Day 8:00 am – 3:55 pm
8:00 – 9:15 1st Hour (A/B Block)
9:19-10:16 2nd Hour
10:20 – 11:17 3rd Hour
11:21 – 11:36 Reading Groups
11:36 – 12:06 One - Lunch
12:10 – 1:07 4th Hour
1:11 – 2:08 5th Hour
2:12 – 3:27 6th Hour (A/B Block)
3:31 – 3:55 Academic Support (Daily)
**Practices 4 pm to 6:05 pm
**Buses depart school at 6:15
The SAGE .:
Click Here or use the News link above for past editions.
The updated 2016-17 Student Handbook is online.
You can click HERE to view. To view cover and inside cover click HERE.
CHS 2015-2016 SCHOOL GOALS
#1 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students will improve performance in all areas of content. (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students:Improve performance in all content areas: (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science), by 1 to 2 points as measure by the state assessments (PAWs, ACT Suite & MAP).
* Increase their love of reading as measured by library check out, reading group participation (interest grouping), outside of classroom reading observations and surveys.
* Improve content literacy by reading across curriculum … classroom performance and demonstration/observation.
* Regular PLC meetings focusing on individual and group of students’ performance data to determine needs for growth. Across all curriculums … CBA’s, MAP, PAWs, and ACT Suite.
#2 Goal:Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by working to ensure students are given the opportunity to understand and experience the natural consequences of their choices.
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Will have the opportunity to understand and experience the natural consequences of their choices by developing a 1-5 year (working/continual) growth plan, then monitor progress yearly.
* Opportunities to visit post high school opportunities to develop interest.
* All 9th-12th graders will have counsel to develop a 1-5 year growth plan…that will meet current educational plans and post high school plans.
* Yearly monitoring meeting with school, student and a parent.
* In reading groups or academic support (daily), Journal or discuss choices and natural consequence experienced.(monthly)