The SAGE -- ONLINE:
Click Here or use the News link above for past editions.
Lagoon Tickets for Sale at CHS
$42 Cash Only until the Last Day of School
***There’s a lot of research and suggested strategies for preparing for state testing, below you’ll find the 4 strategies that I feel are most helpful.***
- Eat, Sleep and exercise well days prior to testing and through out the week of testing.
- Be confident!
- Be Positive…make the best of the experience! Attitude is the second most powerful tool behind content knowledge & skills.
- Just give your Best Effort!…take your time and try your hardest on each problem … show you have improved from last year.
Important - Upcoming State Testing Dates:
-MAP (7th - 11th) --- May 2nd - 5th
CHS Comprehensive Plan
The updated 2015-16 Student Handbook is online.
You can click HERE to view
Quick Links for Forms:
NEW from the District IT guys...A letter to parents concerning iPads.
Instructional Device Acceptable Use Agreement
iPad Use Agreement Plan
WHSAA Physical Form (pdf)
**UPDATED ACTIVITY / ELIGIBILITY CONTRACT.**
CHS 2015-2016 SCHOOL GOALS
#1 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students will improve performance in all areas of content. (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students:Improve performance in all content areas: (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science), by 1 to 2 points as measure by the state assessments (PAWs, ACT Suite & MAP).
* Increase their love of reading as measured by library check out, reading group participation (interest grouping), outside of classroom reading observations and surveys.
* Improve content literacy by reading across curriculum … classroom performance and demonstration/observation.
* Regular PLC meetings focusing on individual and group of students’ performance data to determine needs for growth. Across all curriculums … CBA’s, MAP, PAWs, and ACT Suite.
#2 Goal:Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by working to ensure students are given the opportunity to understand and experience the natural consequences of their choices.
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Will have the opportunity to understand and experience the natural consequences of their choices by developing a 1-5 year (working/continual) growth plan, then monitor progress yearly.
* Opportunities to visit post high school opportunities to develop interest.
* All 9th-12th graders will have counsel to develop a 1-5 year growth plan…that will meet current educational plans and post high school plans.
* Yearly monitoring meeting with school, student and a parent.
* In reading groups or academic support (daily), Journal or discuss choices and natural consequence experienced.(monthly)