The SAGE has gone ONLINE:
Check out the latest online addition of the SAGE
Click Here or use the News link above for the Online SAGE for past editions. This is a PDF document that can be printed for your paper copy. Over the years we were finding the paper copy of the Sage left for garbage around our building so we are trying the electronic version to cut waste. You can access via the web on any electronic device. This is a PDF that can be copied as a electronic copy or it can be printed for keep sake purposes.
CHS Comprehensive Plan
The updated 2015-16 Student Handbook is online.
You can click HERE to view
***GRADUATION NEXT YEAR (2016) ON MAY 25th***
***LAST DAY MAY 26th***
Quick Links for Forms:
NEW from the District IT guys...A letter to parents concerning iPads.
Instructional Device Acceptable Use Agreement
iPad Use Agreement Plan
WHSAA Physical Form (pdf)
**UPDATED ACTIVITY / ELIGIBILITY CONTRACT.**
2015-2016 JH Sport Schedules
JH Boys JH Girls
CHS 2015-2016 SCHOOL GOALS
#1 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students will improve performance in all areas of content. (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students:Improve performance in all content areas: (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science), by 1 to 2 points as measure by the state assessments (PAWs, ACT Suite & MAP).
* Increase their love of reading as measured by library check out, reading group participation (interest grouping), outside of classroom reading observations and surveys.
* Improve content literacy by reading across curriculum … classroom performance and demonstration/observation.
* Regular PLC meetings focusing on individual and group of students’ performance data to determine needs for growth. Across all curriculums … CBA’s, MAP, PAWs, and ACT Suite.
#2 Goal:Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by working to ensure students are given the opportunity to understand and experience the natural consequences of their choices.
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Will have the opportunity to understand and experience the natural consequences of their choices by developing a 1-5 year (working/continual) growth plan, then monitor progress yearly.
* Opportunities to visit post high school opportunities to develop interest.
* All 9th-12th graders will have counsel to develop a 1-5 year growth plan…that will meet current educational plans and post high school plans.
* Yearly monitoring meeting with school, student and a parent.
* In reading groups or academic support (daily), Journal or discuss choices and natural consequence experienced.(monthly)