TO LISTEN TO FOOTBALL GAME LIVE, CLICK HERE!
T-Shirts for sale: $10 for S - L. XL and above are $15.
Located at CHS office. Sizes limited.
Sewing Club: Time: Everyday -- 7-7:45 AM
Mrs. Harmon's Room
*You are responsible for own material. Mrs. Vonda Teichert will be the advisor for this volunteer club.
Sport Schedule Changes
--JHBB @ Manilla is on Nov 3rd at 4:00
--JHBB @ Lyman is on Nov 18th at 4:30
Please use the upcoming events window to the right to view upcoming events at CHS
HS FOOTBALL ROSTER VOLLEYBALL ROSTER
JH FOOTBALL ROSTER JH VOLLEYBALL ROSTER ____________________________________________
CHS/CJHS BELL SCHEDULE:
School Day 8:00 am – 3:55 pm
8:00 – 9:15 1 Hour (A/B Block)
9:19-10:16 2nd Hour
10:20 – 11:17 3rd Hour
11:21 – 11:36 Reading Groups (4th hour)
11:36 – 12:06 One - Lunch
12:10 – 1:07 5th Hour
1:11 – 2:08
2:12 – 3:27 7th Hour (A/B Block)
3:31 – 3:55 Academic Support (Daily)
**Practices 4 pm to 6:05 pm
**Buses depart school at 6:15
#1 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students will improve or maintain current levels of performance in all areas of content. (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Improve or maintain current levels of performance in all content areas: (English, Mathematics, Reading, Science), as measure by the state assessments (PAWs, ACT Suite & MAP).
* Increase their love of reading as measured by library check out, reading group participation (interest grouping), outside of classroom reading observations and surveys.
* Improve content literacy by reading across curriculum … classroom performance and demonstration/observation.
* Regular PLC meetings focusing on individual and group of students’ performance data to determine needs. Across all curriculums … CBA’s, MAP, PAWs, and ACT Suite.
#2 Goal: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by working to ensure students are given the opportunity to know and understand the natural positive and negative consequences of their choices. (Being CLASSY)
Objectives: Cokeville High School will prepare all students for success at the next level by ensuring all students: Will have the opportunity to know and understand the natural consequences of their choices by developing a 1-5 year (working/continual) growth plan, then monitor progress yearly.
* Opportunities to visit post high school opportunities to develop interest.
* All 9th-12th graders will have counsel to develop a 1-5 year growth plan…that will meet current educational plans and post high school plans.
* Yearly monitoring meeting with school, student and a parent.
* In reading groups or academic support (daily), Journal or discuss choices and natural consequence experienced.(monthly)